Balance Sheet Format in NAV

krvenkatakrvenkata Member Posts: 154
While preparing the balance sheet if the bank balance (normal current account) shows debit balance it will be grouped under cash and bank balance and if the same is showing credit balance it will be grouped under Unsecured Loan. How to set up the same in the account schedule? Can this print dynamically based on the balance either positive or negative?

Can someone help this?

Comments

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    This cannot be done at account schedules, but you can have a report for it.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • krvenkatakrvenkata Member Posts: 154
    Hi Deep

Thanks for the reply.

Report, are u meaning a customized report which i can build or a standard NAV report which i can tweak to get this info? Please let me know

Venkat
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    It is to be customized. Balance sheet report is not by default.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    krvenkata wrote:
    While preparing the balance sheet if the bank balance (normal current account) shows debit balance it will be grouped under cash and bank balance and if the same is showing credit balance it will be grouped under Unsecured Loan. How to set up the same in the account schedule? Can this print dynamically based on the balance either positive or negative?

Can someone help this?

If you don't need to have it be displayed automatically, just set them both up and hide the one that doesn't apply when you print your balance sheet. This can be done in standard Navision.

Make sure you can justify the cost for the modification like this for something you print once a month.