Recurring Journals

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Dear All,

I have got a strange problem with a Recurring Journal. The following error is being displayed:

Gen. Posting Type must not be in Gen. Joruanl Line JOrunal T emplate Name='', Journal Batch Name = 'DEFAULT', line No.-'10000'.

Now the strange part is JOrunal T emplate Name='' since it is not '' but there's written Recurring Journal. Can anyone suggest any possible solution or source of problem. Just to let you know I have tried the same rpocess from Cronus and it has worked perfectly therefore it must be something which has not got anything to do with the codeunit.

Comments

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    you must have selected "VAT Business Posting Group"/'VAT Prod. Posting group" fields on the G/L Account card which you are using in the recurring journal, but have left the "General Posting Type" field blank.

You must select the Gen.Posting Type field when you are selecting VAT Bus. Posting group/VAT Prod. Posting group fields on the revenue/expenses accounts.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Everything is properly set that's why I can't understand this error. besides the fact that it is reading the Journal template name as '' whilest it is recurring is ambigous.