Refresh Issues V4

people3people3 Member Posts: 14
Hi were running Navision V4 sp2 and have a strange refresh problem.

When a user runs the Navision client and minimises it, leaves it for 2-3 min and then maximises it the screen is all gray.

If the user minimises it again and then maximises it comes back. This happens on a few people's PC's

I have change the refresh rate on the PC and also the graphics drivers. Also no other program show this problem

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    I have the same problem when my screensaver comes up. I have to minimize and restore Navision to have it back. I have it with XP. Before with W2K I never had the problem.
    But I never found a fix for it. But I don't have problems with it because with a minimize/restore I can fix it.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• people3people3 Member Posts: 14
    Hi Kriki,

Thanks for the reply - i never thought to turn of the screensaver so i will give that a go.

I'ts not to much of a issue but quite a few of the users have noticed it and it anoys them a little

Many Thanks
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    people3 wrote:
    I'ts not to much of a issue but quite a few of the users have noticed it and it anoys them a little
    It also annoys me, but not enough to spend time to search for a fix.

PS: upgrading the client helps. I don't have the problem with Navision 5 (I don't remember if I have with with 4.00SP3).
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!