Application Rounding/Pymt. Tolerance

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Dear All,

I have got quite a simple question but apparently I can't find a solution up to now. I hagve got a payment of let's say 50 which is to pay an invoice of 43. Now I want that when I pay the payment even the extra 7 are automatically eliminated by going to the application rounding account or anywhere else. What should i do?

I have changed the application rounding in the G/L Setup from 0 to 100 but still it is not working. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    edited 2007-11-08
    edit.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • ayhan06ayhan06 Member Posts: 210
    sabzam wrote:
    Dear All,

I have got quite a simple question but apparently I can't find a solution up to now. I hagve got a payment of let's say 50 which is to pay an invoice of 43. Now I want that when I pay the payment even the extra 7 are automatically eliminated by going to the application rounding account or anywhere else. What should i do?

I have changed the application rounding in the G/L Setup from 0 to 100 but still it is not working. Can anyone help me out?

there was a bug in the 3.70 version which causes the remaining amount to be posted to application rounding account..(in cu 12,i did find and correct the code lines which cause this error) check knowledgebase in the partnersource for this..