I have one main from and three subform

eg...

====================
Main From 1
===================
Subform1 | |
| Subform 3 |
Subform2 | |

Please consider this as desing of form :)

I want to know which horzglue and Vertglue property i have to set for this form.

from which at run time its seen suitable.

Thank you
JAYESH PATEL

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    The glue properties are set for controls, not for the form. That design is not a standard anywhere in NAV, so you can pretty much do whatever you want. The form will be counterintuitive anyway, so I'd let the users decide what they want.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    In generally, you can have just one control which has dynamic size (glued to both sides in both directions. Other controls can be dynamic just only in one direction, if there is no another control in this direction.

It means, that you cannot have two controls side by side with HorizGlue = both. Same in vertical direction.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • themavethemave Member Posts: 1,058
    I have a similar form, based on the item list and then everything we need to quickly see related info, such as substitions, comments, sku info for 7 locations, and customer discount pricing levels.

you can just try a few different glue setting to get what you want, my form has such that I glue it all, since it takes most of the screen, since it is the primary form all the counter sales people use while on the phone

here is link to a picture of it, trying out the microsoft spaces to post it.

http://cid-255a5e5a29099797.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!255A5E5A29099797!109/

sorry for some reason I can get the url to post correctly
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I like that! It gives me a few ideas myself. thanks!

Ugly but this works
    http://cid-255a5e5a29099797.spaces.live ... 99797!109/
  • JAYESHJAYESH Member Posts: 290
    Thanks for the informations...
    JAYESH PATEL