Wanted: Fin.stx and .etx for NAV 4.00SP3 Update 6

kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
Hello all,

I need copy of the fin.stx and .etx from installed NAV 4.00SP3 Update 6 WW1 client. Is somebody able to send them to me? If yes, please PM me, I will send you the e-mail.

And now why: we upgraded customer to this update 6 (Czech version of client, Czech version of Update 6) but the C/Front is not working and is ending with error that "Language code is different in fin.stx ...". Our customer is using WW1 license. I know that in this case you need to copy just the fin.stx from ENU folder and you are done. But now, in SP3 Update 6 it is not working and the message is still same (regardless which FIN.STX I use). I used fin.stx from WW1 of SP3 and now I have error about missing text. It is why I need the updated version of FIN.STX from Update 6 of WW1.

Yes, I know that it is not good to post it in this way but it is urgent :cry: because I need to repair that until end of weekend and the Microsoft Support will answer me too late...
Kamil Sacek
MVP - Dynamics NAV
My BLOG
NAVERTICA a.s.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    where can I send it?

saw your profile and am emailing it.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Thanks, but US version is not helping me. I wrote a blog post about this problem created by Update 6.

I have no W1 version files yet, but I tremporarily solved the problem. Now I can wait until Microsoft support will answer.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.