Automation server missing.(Library not found error)

dillaadillaa Member Posts: 7
Hi,

I am facing a problem while compiling Table 6215 Picture. It is showing error "Could not load the selected type library".

The error is In ImportPicture() function-->C/AL locals-->Image variable with datatype Automation and in sub type it is showing "Unknown Automation server, Unknow class". Here Automation server "CP Image Selector", class "NFInterface" is missing.

How to install this automation server and where from I get that Automation server.

Kindly revert back for any clarification.

Regards,
Dilla

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Check if all components of NAV client are installed. This library is part of the Comerce integration part or the Employee Portal part. You can try to install these parts.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • dillaadillaa Member Posts: 7
    Hi Kine,

Thanks for your solution.All components are not installed in NAV client. How to install the specified libraries?

Here I tried this option.
    I exported T6215. I changed C/AL local variable "Image" datatype from Automation to Integer and blocked code in Functions ImportPicture(), ViewPicture(), I compiled the table It is compiled. I renamed company and I imported T6215. Is this right way to do?
    I am running Database server in my PC. Does it effect other databases?

Kindly revert back for any clarification.

Regards,
    Dilla
    You just needs to go into Control Panel - Add and remove software - and select Change for the NAV application. It will start the installation and you can select if you want to uninstall or change the configuration. Select change, add all components....
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Hi Kine,

Here the problem is with different databases, I am running this PC as centralized sever and it is containg 6 other databases, If I start the installation and choose "Change" does it effect other databases.

Regards,
    Dilla
    Hi Kine,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Here the problem is with different databases, I am running this PC as centralized sever and it is containg 6 other databases, If I start the installation and choose "Change" does it effect other databases.

Regards,
    Dilla
    1) I am talking just about the client side of NAV. Not about server, database, or something other. It is just about some DLLs missing on your PC where the client is installed.
    2) If you change the client installation it will not change anything on the server or will not do anything with your databases.
    3) Once again - Change the CLIENT configuration... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.