Business Notification Error - New

SrikalSrikal Member Posts: 17
Hi All,
I have successfully installed BN however while trying to simulate the same, I have got this error which I hv never come across..

" An Error occured while trying to connect Navision.. Pls make sure that Navision client is running.

Error Details : No Connection can be made because the target machine actively refused it. "

Pls do read the error as this is new to me.

I hv taken care of all possible steps.. Re-installing again from client to XML services and notification services and also BN server.

Can any one help me out.

Regards,
Srikanth.

Comments

• SrikalSrikal Member Posts: 17
    In addition to the above mail, i hv captured the Event log error also for further info.

Event Viewer Log :

BN Error :

Could not write configuration to Navision.
    Exception:
    System.Exception
    Could not start Navision Application Server.
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.AttainDataProvider.AttainPsychicalConnection.Open()
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.AttainDataProvider.AttainConnection.Open()
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.TransactionManagement.ConnectionManager.OpenConnection(String connectionString)
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.AttainAdapter.ConnectionFactory.OpenConnection(String companyName)
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.AttainAdapter.PropertyStorageProvider.GetSubs(String key)
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.AttainAdapter.PropertyStorageProvider.Remove(String key)
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.AttainAdapter.PropertyStorageProvider.set_Item(String key, Object value)
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.BusinessNotification.NotificationService.NotificationServiceDeploymentManager.InitializeNavision()

Inner Exception
    System.InvalidOperationException
    There is an error in XML document (0, 0).
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader)
    at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.MBN.VIP.AttainDataProvider.AttainPsychicalConnection.Open()

Inner Exception
    System.Xml.XmlException
    Root element is missing.
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
    at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
    at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderlogin.Read7_login()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    At 1st try to solve the second error.

Check if all parameters are correct (NAV server type, server name, db name if MS SQL is used, Windows Account with permissions to NAV etc.)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • VasuVasu Member Posts: 35
    Hi,

I had encountered with this same error.

"An error occured while trying to connect to Navision. Please make sure that your Navision Client is running.Error Details:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Even in the beginning i got the same error and i resolved it by reinstaaling Navision Client and Business Notification Server and Client.
    I have reinstalled it successfully and was working well for some days but suddenly i got this error again today.

Help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Vasu
  • teckpohteckpoh Member Posts: 271
    i hit the same error message....any solution to share? plz advise
  • teckpohteckpoh Member Posts: 271
    after restart client for couple of time..the error msg gone. And i able to create new scheme from biz notification already..haha.. :)