Inventory Listings

vomvom Member Posts: 9
I am trying to get a report similar to the Inventory valuation report that lists all the in's and out's over a time period but by stock location. I cannot find anything which will allow me to do this and would have thought that this was a standard report but unfortunately the system only seems to be able to produce a total stock movement by category.
Appreciate any help that can be offered.
Thanks,
Tim

Comments

• nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    You can build such report using analysis reports of inventory
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • KowaKowa Member Posts: 923
    If you set a location filter for one location on the item table in the inventory valuation report, this will calculate the required values.

If you need the stock locations movements grouped by location, you can create a new report based on this one, which has an additional data item inserted on top of the others for the location table. All other data items are then indented one step. The location filter needs to be coded ( = Code in the Location table) and a lot of section rearranging is necessary, but its not too complicated.
    Kai Kowalewski
  • vomvom Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for the advice - I have tried the analysis report method and that doesn't produce anything and I have no idea about the other method being talked about as our training and ongoing support on the implementation was useless so we have been left in limbo and are having to try and move on ourselves as support queries are taking 4 weeks to have resolved.
    Thought there may have been an easier way of doing this but am just lost at the moment but thanks anyway for your time.
  • nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    Inventory Analysis reports out of box doesn’t have any values. You must define where this report should get values. It takes some time to dominate this kind of report but It’s is extremely powerful.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/