Crash in Table ID=50000

Darius555Darius555 Member Posts: 7
Hi,

I had a problem two days ago , there was crashed two tables ID=50000 and ID=50001 in my Navision, I had transfered all data except these tables to new company than I made backup, and later restored it on fresh DB. Aftere all these steps I've made database check everything was OK, but today I got that CRASH AGAIN, but now is only table 5000, previuos crash was more worse because after every restart of servise database usage raised to 100%, but today with usage is everything OK. So

1. Is it possible to delete crashed table (error 1185 in module 19)
2. Why I got second crash after two days, I think it is hardware problems, I have RAID with 10 SCSI HDD, tommorow my friend is coming to test hradware

Please write any suggestions you have

THANK YOU

DARIUS, LITHUANIA

Comments

• KYDutchieKYDutchie Member Posts: 345
    hey Darius,

I think you should read this post:
    http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/15180/72395.aspx

Regards,

KYDutchie
    Fostering a homeless, abused child is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.
  • Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    Darius555 wrote:
    Why I got second crash after two days, I think it is hardware problems, [...]

Internal Error 1185 in Module 19 means: #Err_DB_BlockNotOwnedByTable

It seems that you are right: It could be that your hardware (disk, controller, ...) is damaged.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • Darius555Darius555 Member Posts: 7
    Yes I was quiet right, this night I've tested hardware and HP diagnose tool told me that 4 of 12 HDD I need imidiatly to replace, because they have DSP error.