Location wise PO Numbers

souravbsouravb Member Posts: 135
Hi,
I want to create location wise Purchase Order numbers. How to achieve that. Plz help.

Comments

• nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    Sorry, I didn’t understand your question.

You want to create a purchase number based in location? Or you want to have a location for each purchase order?
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    There is no default way of doing this, what you will have to do is setup your various PO codes and then set the reationship back to the default PO numbering series on the Purchase Setup.

After that you will have to make a modification to either make the system auto generate the correct numbering series based of either the purchase default location or the item/vendor etc, How you do that is up to your requirements.

No. Series Relationship Table
    List of Fields in the Table

You can use the No. Series Relationship table to indicate a relationship between two or more series in the No. Series table.

You use this table if you want to be able to use more than one number series for the same table, document or journal type.

When you set up a relationship between a group of number series, you associate all of the related series to one number series code. Then you can enter that code in a field on the Numbering tab in one of the application area setup tables, for example, the Item Nos. field in Inventory Setup. Later, when you need to assign a number to a new item, you can choose between all of the number series that are associated with the code.
  • diptish.naskardiptish.naskar Member Posts: 360
    Seems you don't follow the partnersource closely. Get this functionality in HF-6 of IN localization, and you can download the HF-6 from the partnersource.
    Diptish Naskar
    For any queries you can also visit my blog site: http://msnavarena.blogspot.com/
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Hi Diptish

If you actually knew partnersource you would know its localized per country, I find it hard to believe there is someone who follows 100+ country sites and sees every modification possibly released to specific requirements, plus the fact this person may a version where this hotfix is no applicable.

But now i know something new so its all good :D