Table 5001000 doesn't exists

Heike_BennerscheidHeike_Bennerscheid Member Posts: 23
I've imported a navision database (navision 4.03) into a SQL Server 2005 database with the Navision SQL Server option. After the import poped up a message that I have to go to (sorry for german) Extras (Tools)-> Sicherheit (Security) -> Alle synchronisieren (?)

I got an error 'cause of the logins. But I found this topic and followed the steps mentioned in this topic.
After that, the error mentioned above was gone but I got a new message that the table 5001000 doesn't exists. I can't find this table anywhere. I looked at the german Dynamics community, here and at google.. but I can't found anything about this table. Someone knows this table? Can somebody help me?

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Have you created a new database in 2005 and seen if the table is created there ? there is also a hotfix for 4.03 on 2005 has this been applied?
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    You can't find the table because the table doesn't exist in your database. :)

The reason why it's giving you this message is probably due to the fact there is a reference in an object to this table. Try to find that object. There are several ways to do that:
    1) export all objects to text and search that text file
    2) compile all objects and see what object causes the error
    When you found the object, you can remove the reference to that table ...

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Heike_BennerscheidHeike_Bennerscheid Member Posts: 23
    Thanks Waldo. I did what you've said. But I didn't found a reference to this table. But I found a codeunit called Datev Gross Export with the ID 5041052 which I can't design or export. Maybe in this codeunit is the reference.

At the moment I think it's impossible to import our database to a SQL Database :(
    There is one more thing you can try to do.

Just restore everything EXCEPT the application objects. It will only create the tables and import the data.

Then, you can import the objects by opening object designer, then click file/import, select "all files", then select the .fbk file, then import all objects.

Try to identify the object where it stops importing, and in the next run, try to skip that object.

Eric Wauters
    My blog
    That does'nt work. :cry:

When I wanted to import the .fbk it opens the window like ever and it sais "reading objects". After a while it sais "Click yes to import [...]" so I clicked "yes" but nothing happened.. a window opened that it had 0 files imported :(
    Sorry, man, than I'm out of options.

The problem is that you have a license which is not allowed to go into the AddOn objects ... which probably has a reference to that damn table. I guess you'll have to ask the creators of the addon to help you out.. .

Eric Wauters
    My blog
    Thanks for your help.

I will talk with my colleague tomorrow and then we try to find a solution.