company logo is not showing in a report

ashishaashisha Member Posts: 60
Hi,
When we generate the report for customer statement, in that report the company logo is showing while in one of the report that is sales credit memo, company logo is not showing.
Can some one help me in this...

Thanks [-o<

Comments

• KYDutchieKYDutchie Member Posts: 345
    Hi,

Did you do a CALCFIELDS on the picture field in the sales credit memo report? That should do it.

Regards,

KYDutchie
    Fostering a homeless, abused child is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.
  • ashishaashisha Member Posts: 60
    KYDutchie wrote:
    Hi,

Did you do a CALCFIELDS on the picture field in the sales credit memo report? That should do it.

Regards,

KYDutchie

can you please tell me how we can use this.where it should defined.
  • nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    In Sales Setup you have Logo Position in Document. Check if is correct.
    I'm assuming that you have a std. report.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
    nunomaia wrote:
    In Sales Setup you have Logo Position in Document. Check if is correct.
    I'm assuming that you have a std. report.

how i can use this in c/al code
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Assuming that you have the picture as a field, and that this field is the source of a picture control in your report, you will have to do a CALCFIELDS on the picture field in the OnAfterGetRecord trigger of the dataitem that the section is related to. This should do the trick.
    DenSter wrote:
    Assuming that you have the picture as a field, and that this field is the source of a picture control in your report, you will have to do a CALCFIELDS on the picture field in the OnAfterGetRecord trigger of the dataitem that the section is related to. This should do the trick.

Actually the qusetion is this how i can add a picture box in a report .
    when report is already existed .pleaase help me as soon as possible.
    Open the report in the designer, click view/sections, add a picture box, set the sourceexpr to the picture field, and you should be all set. It might even work by just putting the field on there from the field list.
    DenSter wrote:
    Open the report in the designer, click view/sections, add a picture box, set the sourceexpr to the picture field, and you should be all set. It might even work by just putting the field on there from the field list.

Thank you it is working fine.
    You're welcome, glad you could make it work :mrgreen: