NAV 4.0 Dispatch Board configuration

US_NAV_USERUS_NAV_USER Member Posts: 9
Hello,

I have some questions regarding the Service Dispatch Board functionality. Right now what we have is similar to an Excel style layout (rows and columns). It doesn’t seem to allow for much in the way of flexibility. The old system we are using is laid out almost the same (rows & columns) however it allows for more information to be displayed. Please see the linked image below for example of what our current system does.

Unfortunately we don’t have the luxury of continuing to use this older system. What I am looking for is a ‘Calendar’ type layout for the Dispatch board. The example I’ve linked can be reversed so that the technicians names are the columns and the work days are the rows, as opposed to the names being the rows and dates being columns. I’ve searched the forums a bit and didn’t find anything particularly helpful for my situation. I don’t know if it’s because what I am asking for cannot be done or if I have posed the right queries when searching. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated on this one. We have to roll out Nav in a couple of months and the sooner we can get this resolved the better...

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/126/dispatchboardexampleaf5.png 

Comments

• US_NAV_USERUS_NAV_USER Member Posts: 9
    So 40 views and not a single reply?

I guess I'm asking for the impossible?....