LS Retail - Store by Period

momycmomyc Member Posts: 10
Hi LS experts ,

I have one query from our accounting manager:

On Sales by Store the sales are shown daily (form 0:00 am to 24:00) , but on the GL is posted as per statment , which for the store that are open over midnight are register as part of previous day (It's correct that)
My account person ask me if also sales by period could be shown as per store operation hours . She is saying that at Month end it is a diffrence between sales in GL and Store by period ( the sales after midnight for the last day).

It could be setup like that ?

Thank you.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Hello
    One of our clients that implemented LS-retail had stores open past 24 hours, and so we asked LS-retail to add functionality to create the statement with sales past 24 hours.
    The good thing is that they implemented that in their core product, but they didn't go through out the system and fix other code, such as Sales statistic forms.

I would issue a support incident with LS-Retail and ask them to fix their code.

The current setup is on Statement, and it should be on Store card.
    Good luck.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • momycmomyc Member Posts: 10
    Ara3n ,

We have that "Store Open after midnight" and it is working well on the statments.
    The problem is that on the sales statistics is not showing the sales by store as of the store openning hours (e.g from 3:00am up to next day 1:30 AM) . On sales statistics the cut time is the regular midnight.

I was wondering if all those sales statistics could be shown as per real store openning hours.

Thanks, .
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    My point is that they made the modification just for us and only on the statement.

It doesn't work anywhere else. LSRetail needs to fix it.
    there is no setup to change is.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n