Posted and NOT posted records with date order in report

bullbull Member Posts: 20
Hello all,

I want to include in a report for item entries from table 5802(Value Entry), that have already been posted , but i want also and not posted entries from table 83(Item Journal Line ) . The problem that i have is that i want all the records ( from both Journal Line and Value Entry ) to be sorted by the Posting Date that i give as a filter.

example :
i have the records in value Entry with Posting Dates : 1/10/07 , 3/10/07, 5/10/07
and in journal line the posting dates are : 2/10/07 , 4/10/07, 6/10/07

if i set 2 dataitems for 5802 and 83 the result would be :1/10, 3/10, 5/10, 2/10, 4/10, 6/10
but the result that i want is : 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10

i already try many ways as , dataitem value entry and indeded the journal line and with an if state for date in journal , with a recordset for journal line but i couldnt take the records from journal with the right order and other ways with dataitems but it didnt work :? .

any help is useful

thanks in advance,
Bull

Comments

• admoretutsieadmoretutsie Member Posts: 79
    man!!! indenting wont work in yo case..if yu know how to key yo records for performace, try the following:
    dateitem: Value Entry and there the user enters a filter.
    Define a racord for the item journal and OnafterGetrecord of the value Entry, set the key, and yu can copy the filter in VE's date and aply it to the Item journal record variable, Then yu loop thru all the records in the record set....

If l were a lawyer l would tell yu yo mission is accomplashied...but since l am a developer...the following problem surfaces, if yu are printing the details: How to print the records in a loop??

Yu can make that yo next post!!
    $cside -MBS
    >install Navision::4.0 SP1
    >q
    $
    oOo