Currency code urgent pleaseeeeeee

mihai.marcoiumihai.marcoiu Member Posts: 3
edited 2007-10-01 in Navision Financials
Hi all,

Can anybody help me i am new in Navision and I have a problem

When I try to put the customers or vendor in General journal I receive the following error:
"All entries in one applications must be in the same currency".
Please can anybody help me because I'm tired to try a lot of methods without succes.

Best regards.

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Hi

Why are you entering this information in the general journal?

When you enter a customer or vendor on the general journal the currency code is brought in as default. I would guess you are trying to apply something within the same document number or something. Essentially if I put a currency transaction and balance it to the GL and then put another on in a different currency I can post it without issue.

I suggest you look at what you are doing, but more importantly why, and lets hope it is in a test company!
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Ian_Piddington10199Ian_Piddington10199 Member Posts: 167
    The message is being cause because of the way you have your 'application between currencies' setup in the S&R and P&P setup. That controls how you handle currency applications. If it’s set to NONE then your currencies must be the same between the invoice and the payment. If it’s EMU then you can mix it between currencies marked EMU, and if it’s ALL then you can mix any currencies.

Ian
    Regards

Ian
  • mihai.marcoiumihai.marcoiu Member Posts: 3
    Thank you Ian your's topics help me very much