Double Click on a Form Issue

Marcelo_BMarcelo_B Member Posts: 12
Hi all, I`m new on the Forum, and I would like yo to hel me with an small issue I'm having with a form.

Is it posible to make DOUBLE CKICK on a row in a List Form, and open another Form, that references to that particullar row?

I hope you can give me a hand here, if not, thanks any way.
.:. Marcelo .:.

Answers

• Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    Most standard forms do this if used properly. Item Card, go to the list (F5), double click on any item...
  • Marcelo_BMarcelo_B Member Posts: 12
    Hey Mik, thanks for that, but, I already know it, here it's tehe thing, I've created a form of my own, that lists a table and gives the userseveral options, and one of them is to opne one by one the rows of this list, but what i can not do it's to do this by a DOUBLE CLICK.
    What you told me it what navision do with the LookUp functionallity, and I'm looking for another way to do the DOIBLE CLICK without the lookup.
    One more time..... is this posible??

Thanks!
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    There is no trigger for Double Click. Forget this "non-NAV" way... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    I believe if you have a button with a pushaction of either OK or lookupOK a double click will execute the code in the button's onclick. I've seen a guy writing some sort of a wizard where you had a list form and Previous and Next buttons and instead of clicking the Next a double-click on a row executed the same logic because it was either - I don't remember - OK lookupOK.
  • Marcelo_BMarcelo_B Member Posts: 12
    I almost forgot this post... I solve it.
    You have to define what functionality you want to execute on double click action in any button (ONPUSH).
    And change the property "Default" of the button to YES.
    And PRESTO!
    You have implemented a DOUBLE CLICK action on a form.

Regards,
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    [The use of [SOLVED] in the Topic Title is no longer supported. Please edit the first message in the thread and use the field Attribute (below the Subject-field) to put a green checkmark next to the Topic Title. And remove the [SOLVED] text in the Topic Title]
  • lyotlyot Member Posts: 202
    Nice one =D>