Print Report upon Closing the Navision Program

kolaboykolaboy Member Posts: 446
Hi Experts,
I have an issue of printing report of certain groups of employee when i close the navision programme.

I gave temporal employee nos. to those employees without a no. on the employee card so that these nos. can be changed with the correct ones later. I want to trace the temporal nos. at the end of each day so that they will be sent to them the following day to get the correct ones.

I want a code or something that would enable me to Print list of all the employees with temporal nos when i close the program or shut down my machine. Immediately i shutdown or close the Navision, Print is sent to print list of all the employees with temporal nos. This is because if i let some of the staffs to be printing these reports by filtering, they may end up not doing it or can even forget printing it and this list is to be sent the early morning the next day to the employees concern to get the correct ones.

Does anyone have an idea of how to do this? i need your help please.
Thanks.

Comments

• Revolution1210Revolution1210 Member Posts: 161
    To perform an action when closing NAV you will need to hook into the LogInEnd() function in Codeunit 1 - ApplicationManagement
    Ian

www.NextEqualZero.com
    A technical eye on Dynamics NAV
  • kolaboykolaboy Member Posts: 446
    After hooking to Codeunit 1, Will there be any programming to do to perform the action or just hooking is enough and the code will run the program. If some programming is to be done, can i see such code please?
    Thanks
  • kolaboykolaboy Member Posts: 446
    Can u explain the step to take to hook to Codeunit 1 plesase and then what step next,
    Thanks