Invoice to third party & Localization Manuals for Austr

HariharanssudanHariharanssudan Member Posts: 26
Hi all,

We are going to implement Nav 5.0 in one of Australian companay.

1. How we can handle third party invoices?
Item purchased from Vendor A. Custom duty and other charges paid by other vendor (third party). How we can load this third party inovoice amount to each item and inventory value?

2. Where we can find documents related localizaion (taxation and like others) done for Austalia?

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Hari

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Hi there

Localisations are all on partner source i worked 2 years in australia on NAV and most localisations are related to GST collection.

You could always invoice against the shippment use get shipment functionality and apply the 3rd party invoice line by line.

I imagine you recieve the 3rd party invoice at the same time you recieve the Vendor A invoice in which case you could add this as an indirect/direct cost.
  • HariharanssudanHariharanssudan Member Posts: 26
    hi jannestig,

Thanks a lot for reply...

Third party invoices solutions given by you is a great..!! Thanks again.

Can you please let me know in partner source where we can find localization documents and objects?

Thank you,
    Hari
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Hej again

I know some of the guys here are way more experiance so u may wish to search the forum again for alternative methods offered in previous threads.

If you search partner source for training material you will see localisations training material are available for download,

You should download the australia database

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource ... page=false
  • HariharanssudanHariharanssudan Member Posts: 26
    Thank a lot..!!!

Hari