How to print Barcode 128B?

arcullarcull Member Posts: 191
edited 2007-09-25 in Navision Financials
Hi guys. I know it has been said a lot about barcodes in this forum, but still I can not find the solution to my problem. I would like to print barcodes 128B for any input string. I got the algorithm, that calculates and adds start sign, control sign and end sign to an input string and it work ok, as far as you use it outside navision. I tried to use the code128 algorithm in MS Access and used a free barcode font to display the barcode and it works perfect. But if I use the same algoritm in navision, I get the same algoritm result(i checked every ascii output sign), but on the report, where I used the same barcode font, the barcode just isn't displayed correctly.Barcode contains some strange "little squares" and therefore the barcode is not readable by the scanner. I found out that navision can't print some characters, specialy those beyond 200. Normaly you don't need these characters in text, but they may be calculated as result of the code128 algorithm. Did anyone have similar problems? Thanx for help.

Comments