Which is better NAV or GP

dimplesdimples Member Posts: 4
edited 2008-06-12 in Dynamics GP
Can you guys tell mw what is the difference of NAV and GP and which one do ou think is better.. .. Thanks in Advance..

Comments

• aliennavaliennav Member Posts: 449
    Hey dimples
    I dont know about the GP but i think NAV fulfills the customer's requirement easily .Also there's a lot of help n support available for NAV but not for GP.
  • Joseph_Abou_NaderJoseph_Abou_Nader Member Posts: 150
    dimples wrote:
    Can you guys tell mw what is the difference of NAV and GP and which one do ou think is better.. .. Thanks in Advance..

Hi there...

I advise you to check the below post, it will give you an idea:

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5874

Take Care
    Joseph Abou Nader
    MCLC,MCT,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,MCP
    You will never know what power you have until you take decisions in a hard time.
  • janehsonjanehson Member Posts: 3
    I was wondering if anyone had information comparing Nav 5 with GP. I have a client who is looking at GP as another division has GP. I'm wondering where Microsoft is going with all the transition to everything being Microsoft Dynamics and talking and comparing it to other software as if it is one computer software when Ax,Nav and GP are all different. The batching/posting in GP seems very tedious, but I'm sure it has its good points too. This is a manufacturing company and I know that the MS/MRP/SFC is an add-on, where in Nav it is now all integrated. I also know an advantage of GP is that it has ability to be supported by programmers who know VB. Anyone have experience working with both and have any comments? Know any documents comparing the two products?

Thanks,
    Jane