Modify permission in Sales invoice header

nav_doubtsnav_doubts Member Posts: 8
Dear Experts,

I've customized a field in the Posted sales invoice i.e, in the Sales invoice Header table. It is a boolean field.

I'm able to select that field without any error in our developer's license but if I switch to my client's license it says 'you do not have permission to modify the sales invoice header table'.

What should I do to over come this issue? If it is license what granule should I buy so that this will be supported in my client's licensse??

Thanks!

With regrads

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Check out form 130:"Posted Sales Shipment". Also in this table the user has no rights to change something. In the form (Form - OnModifyRecord()-trigger, a codeunit is called that saves the record. That codeunit saves ONLY fields that may be changed by the user. And it has property "Permission" set to be able to change the record.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• nav_doubtsnav_doubts Member Posts: 8
    The user has SUPER user rights....
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    nav_doubts wrote:
    The user has SUPER user rights....
    yes, but the customer-license has no rights to write into that table. It has only indirect permissions. This means that the object that writes into that table needs the property "Permissions" with write-permissions for that table.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!