URGENT. Save License In Database crashed Navision

ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
I have checked the Save License In Database and now when I try to open database a very long SQL error is displayed: difference of two datetime columns caused overflow at runtime.. (then something about sessions). Noone can open the database and I don't have any idea about this case.

Please helppp!!!
Ufuk Asci
Pargesoft

Answers

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6962

there are other posts you can read by searching the forum for
    "datetime columns caused overflow at runtime"
  • ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    Thank you very much but;
    I killed ever session but I am still getting the message. You posted this code. But Where I have to run this code?
    CASE WHEN SP.[cmd] = 'AWAITING COMMAND' THEN (CASE WHEN SP.[last_batch] < DATEADD(day, -30, GETDATE())
    THEN 999999999 ELSE CAST(DATEDIFF(SECOND, SP.[last_batch], GETDATE()) AS BIGINT) * 1000 END) ELSE 0 END AS [Idle Time]
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I didn't post the code I posted the link. Re-read it carefully and note that by searching the forum you will find other similar posts and you can see how those were resolved if this post becomes a problem for you.
    Thanks a lot; solved.

Regards,

Ufuk
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Remember also this:
    If you want urgent support, then buy a support ticket with Microsoft.
    Putting urgent in your message is not the right way to get a response in this forum.

Please see Forum Rule #16: Forum Rules.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

Thanks Kriki, but I think a forum platform should not be very official and exaggerately didactic as seen here in some manners. Also the necessity of rule 16 should be discussed again.

If someone puts Urgent in topic and if the case really seems urgent then I try much more to help him cause one day I could be in a case like his. Buying Ticket couldn't be always possible and I do not have a right to impose something; I can only suggest...

On the other hand I also have to say that this the best forum I have ever been :D
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    ufuk wrote:
    On the other hand I also have to say that this the best forum I have ever been :D
    And we try our best to keep it that way. The rules are not meant to scare you off or to increase our status level, but only to prevent chaos. And everybody needs to understand we are doing this in our free time, because we like the product and because we want to help other users.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)