Email Templates for Document Approvals

NoelineNoeline Member Posts: 54
Hi there

Could anyone direct me to documentation on how to setup and modify email templates used for document approvals or where to find the ones that are supposedly delivered with the demo data?

I have looked at the "Whats New" training manual as well as the 'SalesPurchaseDocumentApprovalTechWhitePaper', but all is says is that these templates are deliver with the demo data.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank - Noeline

Comments

• VasuVasu Member Posts: 35
    Hi Noeline,

The easy way you can create templates is by exporting the templates from the Document Approval screen and modifying to your business needs. The template file is an HTML file and can be modified very easily with a little knowledge of Visual Studio. I have developed many such templates and using it for sending E-Mails. 8)

Regards,
    Vasu
  • KWevickKWevick Member Posts: 103
    I am also having a problem with this and unfortunately the solution is vague on details. To get an email template, I go to Approval Setup>Mail Templates>Approval Mail Templates. Then I have a choice of importing or exporting. Since I need to get a template, I'm importing (I think), however I need to know if MS has created any basic templates for these and if so, where are they? I can't locate any documentation and the one white paper on partnersource keeps freezing up my system (it's only 15 pages). Thanks ](*,)