Severe bug logistics...

anniqaanniqa Member Posts: 16
I work at a retail-company wich imports and sells fresh food & beverage. Consequently we do have short lead-times and often low balance at our warehouse. NAV doesn't seem to work as expected in that context...:( I don't have a developer license and therefore I'd like to challange those of you who have (not that I think I could solve it even if I had, but this is a delicate problem). First of all the report 5752 didn't seem to consider the reservation entries that belonged " to it's own order". It just recognized that there weren't anything available and forgot to consider the fact that some reservation entries were made for itself. Our brilliant supplier of NAV took care of that. But still we were struggling with a huge problem, the report didn't consider all the rows at the order despite the fact we had a balance, it "forgot" some rows with low saldos.
The resault was sometimes that our customers didn't get their goods and the goods remained and "rotted" in our warehouse... Another fact is that our NAV supplier adapted the reservation entries to consider expected incoming shipments instead of just reserve against the warehouse balance taking adequate dates under consideration.

To take care of the problem with report 5752 I made a modified version of report Order Confirmation with a bin code.

The issue has been escalated to Denmark (the cradle of Navision)according to Microsoft but nothing is happening as it seems...