codeunit 80 sales post

gulamdastagirgulamdastagir Member Posts: 411
in version 5.0 a function called "sumsaleslinetemp" in the sales post codeunit has an extra parameter called TotalAdjCostLCY which was not there in 4.3 therefore iam passing a default value of 0.00 to this parameter when calling the function

but the code just breaks at codeunit 5920 service item management at line
ServMgtSetup.GET
in the CreateServItemOnSalesLineShpt function

Navision does not say much except "break on error" .Please kindly suggest how to get more info abt the error and .

I know the primary key in service item management table is empty but in 4.3 also it was the same code but it did not give this error

thanks for your time
Regards,

GD

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    it seems that someone entered some value, which leads the system to work with service module. Check the nearest condition which can prevent the NAV to call this code and check which condition is source of the problem (you need to back-step the code in debugger manually and search for the condition). I hope that it will help. (I do not have much exp. with 5.0, because was not released in our country).
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    You need to put a record in the table. Do this by running it's form.

Codeunit 80 calls some function in codeunit 5920 that reads the setup-table.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• gulamdastagirgulamdastagir Member Posts: 411
    kine wrote:
    it seems that someone entered some value, which leads the system to work with service module. Check the nearest condition which can prevent the NAV to call this code and check which condition is source of the problem (you need to back-step the code in debugger manually and search for the condition). I hope that it will help. (I do not have much exp. with 5.0, because was not released in our country).
    yeah i always wanted to know how to back step the debugger can you tell me how.All i know is F8,F5,F9
    Regards,

GD