Blanket order.

reemareema Member Posts: 255
Hi masters,

I What ever u created sales quote, order,blanket order,invoice , sales credit memo, return order will store in sales header.
I created a sales order that NO is 1234and i opened order report it is showing print preview.
i created a blanket sales order that NO is 1123, and i opened Blanket order Report with no 1123, it is showing report.In Blanket order report i got sales order no 1234 also, but it is not showing preview.
My doubt is where it is filtering,that means in report level or table level or codeunit level.
please throw some information.
Is it possible to open sales order(1234) in Blanket order report.
If yes how it is possible . Forward some code. I am new to navision.
solve this issue and throw some Light.

thanks and regards
reema

Answers

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    creatd a Blanket order with different dates. That Blanket order number is appearing in delivry order report , but not opening report.[/quote]

Explain what is opening report.

It seems that your report is filtered by Document Type=Order.

Thats why you can get only orders printed. Possibly the reference of conderned blanket orders have been provided on the report.

The sales lines has different filters over document type which can be used to generate different types of order reports.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • reemareema Member Posts: 255
    Thanks,

Could any body give some detail explanation at which place it is filtering exactly. How to open sales order in Blanlket order report.

Help me.

thanks and regards
    reema
    Hi experts,

Put some valuable suggestions.......................... solutions....................
    reema
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    It depends upon the report, but try the DataItemTableView property in the report, it will be set where the order type is blanket I would guess.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    Exactly. Use this property to filter your document numbers. Just switch to orders in place of blanket orders and the system will show the order.

But keep in mind the blanket order report is detailed and will show the details for every line(Default version). If customised, then will depend on the report.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • hansikahansika Member Posts: 373
    Hi reema,

can u tell exactly what is purpose. Why u want this type of functionality.
    If u tell i Will also know that requirement.

thanks
    hansika
    Hi ADAM ROUE,

Thank U very much....................
    Up to now what i think u r only manufacturing boss, No my decision is wrong U are Navision boss.

I will come back soon................

Thanks and regards
    reema