License error

navimbsnavimbs Member Posts: 137
I am using developer's license on LS Retail Application. We are doing customizations on client's customized LS Retail database. I am facing error in creation of field in Item table 27.

Field 10012217 Replenish as Item No. Code 20

"Your program license does not allow you to create Replenish as Item No field in the Item table"

Please suggest...

Comments

• navimbsnavimbs Member Posts: 137
    Another error,

my developer's license is not allowing me to create the following field in the User Setup table 91.

Field 6038600 Start Task Scheduler Boolean Version: WMTS/001

What may be the reason?
  • Ian_Piddington10199Ian_Piddington10199 Member Posts: 167
    As Discussed you can't create a field on a table with those numbers you need to import a fob that has the objects with those fields in them.
    Regards

Ian
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    navimbs wrote:
    Another error,

my developer's license is not allowing me to create the following field in the User Setup table 91.

Field 6038600 Start Task Scheduler Boolean Version: WMTS/001

What may be the reason?

Just a small hint:

You have started many threads all basically saying "I am doing an upgrade and now have error xyz" most of your questions you re ask because you did not see the answer in another thread.

My suggestion, Create ONE topic, and ask kriki to merge all these threads into one. Then it will be easier to find the answers.
    David Singleton
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    You are asking the same question over and over. Either you're not reading the answers or you are having difficulty understanding them, and this is really confusing you. Do yourself a favor and get a more senior person involved, and let them show you how to do these things. Surely there are other people in your company that have more experience. You might want to consider going to developer training too.
  • diptish.naskardiptish.naskar Member Posts: 360
    You are using a normal developer liscence and definitely not the developer liscence of LS, and hopefully you are trying to do an upgrade...so get the text file for importing, or get in touch with LS for modifying the Liscence file.
    Diptish Naskar
    For any queries you can also visit my blog site: http://msnavarena.blogspot.com/
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    For fields that you do not have permission to insert, You need to merge the tables.
    make sure there is not code in the table.

By merging I mean you export as fob. load into the new version, and select merge as action. Once the field is added to the table.

You can then import your merged .txt file on top of that.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n