Internal Error 2 in module 10

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Hi Everybody,

Has anyone ever encountered this error message in Navision? The error is being displayed whenever one of the users (from 20 users using the same db) are opening a list (e.g. list of Items); and then presses ok.

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Description of this error is "Err_Tab_PlacTooBig (Module_Tab,Err_Fatal(2))". It seems that something is too big in the table. But what, who knows...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    sabzam wrote:
    Hi Everybody,

Has anyone ever encountered this error message in Navision? The error is being displayed whenever one of the users (from 20 users using the same db) are opening a list (e.g. list of Items); and then presses ok.

For reference, there is a complete list on the Dynamics WIKI NAV error messages - Dynamics WIKI
    David Singleton
  • todrotodro Member Posts: 117
    sabzam wrote:
    Hi Everybody,

you can find the solution here: http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7312&highlight=errtabplactoobig
    Torsten
    MCP+I, MCSE NT, Navision MCT (2004,2005)
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Hi I have managed to solve it by simply deleting the ZUP file. For some strange reason or another it has corrupted.

Thanks everybody for your contribution
  • Jix13Jix13 Member Posts: 3
    sabzam wrote:
    Hi I have managed to solve it by simply deleting the ZUP file. For some strange reason or another it has corrupted.

Thanks everybody for your contribution

Same problem and same solution works

Thanks for sharing =D>
    BR ;-)
    Jix
    Navision 3.70 on SQL 2000 DB
    I may commit english mistakes, don't be upset!!!