Transfer multiple values within a Dataport lookup

KappeKappe Member Posts: 64
Hi

I have searched the board and I tried some suggestions but could not get it working.
In http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6419 is a lookup on textfields described, but I need it on a No. field.
Is it possible that I include an automatic fill of a No. field on the request form when I mark the values in the lookup form?
I know/expect to use settableview and Markedonly but not how in this case ... ](*,)

Could somebody give me a short hint?

Thanks in advance!

Kappe

Kappe

Comments

• Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    Not sure what your are trying to achieve. I suppose a filter like NO1|NO2|NO3? Although the SETSELECTEDFILTER would be the nicest option that requires modifying the lookup form. In a recent development I wanted to to avoid that so I created a 1024 long text var, that is used as a filter i.e. SETFILTER and a button that on every lookup adds the No. to this variable with a |. Not very elegant but works.
  • KappeKappe Member Posts: 64
    Hi Miklos

I planned a lookup on the "No." field in the employee table from a dataport (req filter fields).
    But the lookup function on "No." has no return value an so I didn't knew to solve it this way.
    I got it working in another way over the options tab.

//Kappe

Kappe