Merging Errors

navimbsnavimbs Member Posts: 137
I am merging database A(Localization in Danish) to database B(Localization in Croatian). A is LS Retail with customizations at HQ & B is a new shop opening with fresh LS Retail implemented with localizations.

After merging, i imported object 23 that gives following error:

"There is a syntax error in the import on line 910 in position 50: ; Partner ID ;Text 30; CaptionML=[DAN=Partner Id;

The AL code is not intended as much as the first line."

This indicates new field added with captionML in Danish is not accepted. How do i resolve this problem? How do i add new fields with CaptionMLs with Croatian localization/translation?

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Open the object text file and look at the other fields in the table. Go down to your field and you will see that there are not as many leading spaces. Should be easy enough to take care of. I've done it many times.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    it's something small like a missing { or ; or "
  • navimbsnavimbs Member Posts: 137
    Error2: "Type conversion is not possible because 1 of the operators contains an invalid type. Boolean t_testcase Option"
    Error3: Permissions error on Alter table, Modify table, Create table
    Since we are working on the remote network on the client server, permissions may need to be set at the HQ. What permissions need to be set for this?

Thankyou for your help.
    Error4: Date & Time Errors
    Date=27/11/06;
    Time=11:15:17;
    Above formats is giving errors in all objects while import. Do i change the format at customer location or i change these merged objects?
    Error: "Table data 50008 does not exist" Code=LanguageTranslation@10012000 : Record 50008;
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Sometimes it's better to start again than to try and fix the problem. I suggest you start over with that table. Instead of trying to merge the whole table and import the entire merged object, I suggest you merge them one step at a time, and import the merged object each step to see if it still works. By doing this one step at a time, it will be easier to find where it is going wrong.