Asia pacific AU/NZ?

gulamdastagirgulamdastagir Member Posts: 411
The About Box says
version NZ 4.00 SP3(4.0 SP3) meaning iam running a New Zealand Client what is required to get a Australian Client.Something tells me the two countries have different Client versions

And what is Asia pacific Version then?
Regards,

GD

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    The About Box says
    version NZ 4.00 SP3(4.0 SP3) meaning iam running a New Zealand Client what is required to get a Australian Client.Something tells me the two countries have different Client versions

And what is Asia pacific Version then?

The first version number is based on the objects, basically its just a function in CodeUnit 1 that returns a text value. So this indicates that the database.fdb that you are using is the New Zealand one.

On partner source you should be able to down load the AU one, unfortunately I think you need to down load the entire CD images, you can't get just the DB.
    David Singleton
  • Ian_Piddington10199Ian_Piddington10199 Member Posts: 167
    There is only one version of the database on the product CD but it has all the functionality for AsiaPac in it. I know when we install here we get options on installing AU or NZ and as far as I can tell the only thing that is really different is the .stx file so that the license doesn't complain about language differences.

I don't think you'll find any differences in an AU specific database if one even exists anymore.

regards

Ian
    Regards

Ian