I am preaparing for Nav 4.0 C/side intro exam n going to give the exam in two days....I have some doubt over the answers for the following ques.. Can anybody give me ans for these ...
1. Which of the following is not a DataItemSeperator
2. Select the item that describes the effect of placing a Dataport DataItem below another DataItem and indenting it.
Assume the Dataport is set up for exporting data.
A) The indented DataItem will be executed only if records are not found in the table attached to the other DataItem.
The first DataItem will process through the records of its attached table. Once it has finished processing all records, the second DataItem will process through all of its records.
C) Dataport DataItems cannot be indented below other DataItems in C/SIDE.
D) The indented DataItem will retrieve records, but the other DataItem will not process a table. It will merely act to control which records the indented element can retrieve.
E) The indented DataItem will attempt to retrieve one or more records from its attached table for each record retrieved in the element above it. In other words, it is similar to having a nested loop in C/AL code.
3. Using Navision standards, which one of these Form Types has tabs?
4. You have a table that stores transactions regarding Widgets.
The table's name is Widget Ledger Entry.
Using Navision standards, what type of form is used to access this table?
A) List Form
C) Worksheet Form
D) Card Form
5. What happens if you set the Editable property of a field in a table to "No"?
A) The field will not be modifiable, whether you use a form or C/AL code.
You will not be able to modify the field using C/AL code, but you can still modify it using a form.
C) You will not be able to modify the field using a form, but you can still modify it using C/AL code.
D) The field will not be able to be used on forms.
6. In a standard Navision Functional Area, describe the table relationship(s) between a Master table and the corresponding Ledger table?
A) A field in the Master Table is table-related to the Ledger Table.
A field in the Ledger Table is table-related to the Master Table.
C) The Master Table and the Ledger Table each have a field that is table-related to the other.
D) The Ledger Table and the Master Table do not have any fields that are table-related to the other at all.
7. You are designing a report that is going to be run while other users are inserting records into the same transaction tables. Using the SQL Server Option for Navision, which is not version-based, what do you need to do to the report to make sure that the data reported will be a consistent snapshot of the data in those transaction tables?
A) There is nothing you can do. The user will just have to tell all the other users not to make any entries while he or she is printing this report.
You will need to set the TransactionType property of the report to "Snapshot". This way, users who attempt to make entries will be locked out while the report is printing.
C) You do not need to do anything. Because SQL Server is not version-based, there are no conflicting versions, and all reports print a consistent snapshot of the data.
D) You will need to set the TransactionType property of the report to "Browse". This way, other users' entries will not be taken into account while the report is printing.