Options

Renumbered Object by mistake

Jem_AhmetJem_Ahmet Member Posts: 27
edited 2000-01-13 in Navision Financials
I by mistake renumbered object 51 000 to 510 000,
/i do not have license permission for 510 000/, and now i can not delete,renumber or make anything with this object.
Is there any way to remove this wrong renumbered object?

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I don't understand how you can renumber an object in a number where you don't have access to in your license file.

When saving with the 'wrong' number, Navision gives an error saying you don't have enough rights.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Lars_WestmanLars_Westman Member Posts: 116
    Export the object as text, edit the object number in the text file and then import the object again.

//Lars
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I think you can't export an object to text if you don't have permissions to read that object.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Jem_AhmetJem_Ahmet Member Posts: 27
    That's right. I cannot export it as text, cannot delete it and cannot rename it.
    I'm using NF MS SQL Option 2.5.
  • Options
    UrmasUrmas Member Posts: 76
    As referred from old Nolug archive - you can create an empty object to delete it from another database. You can ask your local NF distributor to create such a fob for you or mail me privately for instructions how to create it yourself.

Urmas Pill

urmas.pill@rlk.ee
  • Options
    bthorbthor Member Posts: 16
    You mark the object (so the line is blue), then you do copy. After that you move the curser and do paste. Then NF says Table xxxxxx already exits. After that you get a window say something like "The table could not be past....". You confirm that and then you see that the line is already there, the only thing you need to do is to change the ID-number before you leave the line. And you have change a number on a object that you don´t have access to.
  • Options
    UrmasUrmas Member Posts: 76
    What version of NF are you using ? Mine complains in such case that I do not have enough rights to insert the object.

Urmas Pill