General Posting Setup

shankar25_12_82shankar25_12_82 Member Posts: 45
I have a sales account in General posting setup, I wan't to uniquely loop my G/l Account to get the sum of balance without using temp tables...Is there any solution?

Comments

• ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    Have you tried using a flowfield?
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • anilkumaranilkumar Member Posts: 136
    Let know me clearly.. the situation
    Anil Kumar Korada
    Technical Consultant
  • shankar25_12_82shankar25_12_82 Member Posts: 45
    Im using flowfield to caliculate the sum. but my query is I have a general posting setup table having field of Sales account.. same account can be repeated for several general posting setup in different position or some other account can also be there....now I want to get the total balance of the sales account..by uniquely filtering the sales account field value. I know this can be achieved by having temp table, but I want this solution without creating temp table.......

for example

General posting setup table records
    Sales account field contains values like 10001,10000,10001,15000,10000,10001,10000,20000

I need a total sum of the balance of the account no 10001,10000,15000,20000
    1. way: You can use an accountnofilter in the flowfield. (You have to change the no relation if possible)
    2. way: Create a totaling field for this sales account. Make the flowfield's ValueIsFilter property True.
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • shankar25_12_82shankar25_12_82 Member Posts: 45
    ufuk wrote:
    1. way: You can use an accountnofilter in the flowfield. (You have to change the no relation if possible)
    2. way: Create a totaling field for this sales account. Make the flowfield's ValueIsFilter property True.

Hi want to print these Sum in my Report..

Hi want to print these Sum in my Report..

It doesn't matter. Once you create a flowfield then you can use it whereever you want.
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft