Sales History in Sales Info Pane

Debbie140Debbie140 Member Posts: 52
I am having performance issues with the sales history from the Sales Info Pane. It is running extremely slowly taking 10's of minutes and sometimes not appearing to do anything at all.

I know there is quite a lot of history data as history was brought over from the clients old system. This could be cuasing the problem either by the sheer quantity of data or by the quality of the data.

I wondered if this function has a reputation for being slow and if anyone could tell me if this is a problem i might just have to put up with. I have found a couple of similar posts but didn't really get the feeling that there was a definative answer.

Thanks.

Comments

• nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    You could optimize function "IsFirstDocLine". This function is used to make bold in document No. and is not really optimized.

There are some missing keys. For example in Navision 4.0 SP3 sales invoices lines are filtered by Bill-to Customer No. There isn’t any key to help filtering. Table has to all read to display correct information, and in huge tabled it can kill performance.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/