Provisions booked based on delivery note

Bucky78Bucky78 Member Posts: 23
Is there a possibility to automate provisions when a delivery note is entered in navision.

The generel ledger accounts to be used should be triggered by the items thet were selected on the purchase order, and when the delivery is entered in navision this should automatically create lines in the general ledger entry table based on the quentitie of the delivery note and the unit price from the PO.

When the invoice is then received only the variations (on price level) should then be booked on a different account number.

I know from my SAP history that this is possible in an ERP system, In SAP we could even select the option on every account variation, actual and provision so we didn't need different account numbers for these options.

Thanx in advance

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Hi

If you turn on expected cost posting this will refelect the value of the received not invoiced transactions processed as receipts in the appropriate interim accounts listed in the posting groups, the same will be true of the sales side as well for the shipment of goods. I am not clear on what you want exactly but have a look at this funcitonality first, and remember just because one ERP system does it does not mean another will - otherwise we would all buy the same one :D
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Bucky78Bucky78 Member Posts: 23
    Thank you,

After reading the technical white paper on costing in navision i think this will solve the problem for the biggest part.

Only the setup of the accounts and interim acvounts is something i need to dig in some more