BMP Max size in Navision 2.00

curecure Member Posts: 77
edited 2007-07-31 in Navision Financials
Hi

Witch is the maximum size for BMP Files to Import and Print in Navision (Company Info)?`

thank you, curdin

Comments

• Ian_Piddington10199Ian_Piddington10199 Member Posts: 167
    IIRC the max is arounf the 2Gb mark, I know we used to have picures that were 10mb + in a database at one stage and they were fine.

The main thing to remember is that Navision wont atempt to resize the pic to fit in a picture box. So if you upload a pic that is 800 x 800 it will only display correctly in a picture box that is 800 x 800 or bigger

Ian
    Regards

Ian
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    IIRC the max is arounf the 2Gb mark, I know we used to have picures that were 10mb + in a database at one stage and they were fine.

The main thing to remember is that Navision wont atempt to resize the pic to fit in a picture box. So if you upload a pic that is 800 x 800 it will only display correctly in a picture box that is 800 x 800 or bigger

Ian

The size of the picture in NAV depends on Resolution attributes in BMP header. Many editors are not able to correctly set these attributes. But it is easy to change them within NAV. You just needs to export the bmp into file, write correct value to correct position and import it back. How to do that is somewhere on this forum.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.