Printer to Cut twice

kolaboykolaboy Member Posts: 446
Hi Experts,
Is there any way in Navision; Either writing a code or through the settings of the report that can allow clients to print two copies of receipt and the printer to cut the receipt twice to get two copies of the receipt.

The receipt is a report created from the Customer ledger table where payments are posted.
Thanks

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    I'm not sure what you mean by cut two copies, but if you want to print it twice you can look at any of the standard orders and reports for a section called CopyLoop. Or just search the forum, there are plenty of posts on it. If you mean something else entirely then feel free to disregard this. Best of luck.
  • kolaboykolaboy Member Posts: 446
    This will give me the Number of copies printed. I actually mean how can i instruct the printer to cut the receipt at the end of every copy.

Can this be possible in Navision? Any script or code or setting that can do this?
    Thanks
  • nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    That's a printer setting, you should have that option in printer dialog.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • kolaboykolaboy Member Posts: 446
    The printer has the option to cut and it has been set to cut from the printer dialog, But the problem is the printer can be set to cut only once. The client wants the printer to cut twice to have two copies and the cut should be done at the end of each copy.

Right now if you want two copies the printer will copy two copies continuously and the printer cuts at the end of the second copy.

The client wants it to cut at the end of each copy and in so doing , the printer will cut twice.

Can Navision do this since the printer can only do it once. Is there any scripe or setting that can enable this?
    Thanks.