Shelf Label Printing

BujoykBujoyk Member Posts: 3
I'm trying to generate shelf label but when I try to do so, it is not getting all the items. It's getting some of the items but not all of the items that has price changes, description or any changes done to the items.

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    1) This should not be in the Website Feedback section
    2) How are you generating these Shelf Labels -A Report?
    3) If it's a report how are you determining what should be printed? - are you selecting these items based on "Last date modified"?

Post your Navision Version # - perhaps the moderator can move you post to the proper forum.
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    [Topic moved from Feedback to Navision forum]
  • BujoykBujoyk Member Posts: 3
    If you try to go to LS Retail - BackOffice, Labels and the Shelf Label print. You will be asked to select the store and date...to be able to generate this report, you have to click the Function button and select Create Needed labels. It is accessing another report called Create Changed Shelf Label which is based on the Store table. On the OnAfterGetRecord of that report, it is calling a codeunit called Label and Poster Utils. And that codeunit is inserting data on the Shelf Label and Poster table where the report for generating the Shelf Label is basing. I checked the code, and if the Replicate using Preaction field is ticked it is reading data from Preaction tables. But if you try to compare the data from the preaction table and the generated Label, it is not getting all the Items.