You do not have permission to read the 'x' Table...

mart1n0mart1n0 Member Posts: 123
I try to export all objects as a text file from a swiss navision (get the error with version 4.0sp3 as well as 3.7). I get the error when I login with user with super rights, or even with a clean database from client cd without users in it.

You do not have permission to read the 'EBPP Setup ' Table.
Contact the system manager if you need to have your permissions changed.

I have to with all tables from 3010501 upwards.

I want to export all objects to do a compare.

I never understood this compare tool very well, but now I'm not even able to export the objects of a standard cronus database with a developer license?

Answers

• modricmodric Member Posts: 42
    Seemingly these are Swiss-localization objects, and if you are from Barcelona (which means Spain), you don't have access to Swiss objects even with your Spanish DEV license.
    Modris Ivans
    MCP, Dynamics NAV - Application
  • mart1n0mart1n0 Member Posts: 123
    I actually have a partner license (development license was a wrong word choice) .

As the partner contract says we can do development in EMEA and Switzerland is in EMEA, so we should be able to access this objects no?
  • modricmodric Member Posts: 42
    With such license you should have access 8-[

Anyway - object # ranges are listed in license, you can check if there is everything needed (seemingly not, if export to .txt raises these messages).

Second, it may be some AddOn's objects, number you quoted doesn't really seem to be in commonly used Local Obj. range...
    Modris Ivans
    MCP, Dynamics NAV - Application
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    mart1n0 wrote:
    I actually have a partner license (development license was a wrong word choice) .

As the partner contract says we can do development in EMEA and Switzerland is in EMEA, so we should be able to access this objects no?

Yes, you can do the development, but you need to ask MS for development license for Switzerland which will include these objects. MS is not able to generate parnter license with access for all EMEA objects. Just one license per country...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • mart1n0mart1n0 Member Posts: 123
    Thnx kine, asked license, it works fine now.