Quality Control Modual QC in NAV

abnainasabnainas Member Posts: 174
Dear All,
Have any body deal with QC in NAV or develop QC in NAV. If any body has an information.i will be greatfull if you give me this info.

Best Regards
Ahmad Bani Naser
Dynamics NAV Developer

Comments

• flfl Member Posts: 184
    Yes, a Belgium company did develop a Quality add-on.

Qurius, Kortrijksesteenweg 88, B-9830 Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium
    Tel: +32 (0)9 280 28 30
    Web: www.qurius.be
    Mail: geert.goeteyn@qurius.be
    Francois
    Consultant-Developper

http://www.CreaChain.com
  • abnainasabnainas Member Posts: 174
    Kindly, I want more information

Best Regards
    :)
    Ahmad Bani Naser
    Dynamics NAV Developer
  • girish.joshigirish.joshi Member Posts: 407
    Tectura has an add-on that handles QC. I helped implement it at one client and they seemed very pleased. The following is from the sales materials:

Tectura® Quality Management manages all tests, test kits and test documentation during purchasing, manufacturing and end-control; ensuring quality information on all lots, including vendor management. In the course of globalization and the resulting internationalization of markets, companies have to adapt the quality of their products and services to the needs of customers on an ongoing basis in order to remain competitive. Tectura offers your company the solution to this challenge: “Quality Management and Vendor Rating” for Microsoft DynamicsTM NAV. The main component of quality management is reliable testing. Beginning with the receiving inspection and extending to the final testing during the production stages, the system follows your materials management efforts every step of the way. Since a robust supply chain is the central lever for improvements in competitiveness, vendor rating should not go overlooked. It enables sustainable optimization for the procurement of materials and services. Vendors and individual suppliers alike are evaluated according to various criteria, making a high standard of quality achievable even at the areas situated upstream in the materials management process.
    Key Features

· Management of different test procedures

· Test-kit testing

· Optimization of testing (Skip-lot)

· Vendor management