Send Mail Using Automation --Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object

aniruddha_majumdaraniruddha_majumdar Member Posts: 57
Hi,

I have tried several methods , but at last I am using Automation --Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library to send mail.The problem I am facing with this that a Virus protection pop-up is coming every time I try to send the mail having Microsoft Office 2003 as default Mail Client, but the same popup can be avoided in case Outlook Express by Un-ticking the Warn me option in Tool->options->security.

How can I avoid the same in MS Outlook 2003.

Please reply.

Regards,
Aniruddha
Thanks & Regards,
Aniruddha

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Search this forum for "clickyes" and you'll find some topics with possible solutions. There are different approaches to solve this issue.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • chiwichiwi Member Posts: 1
    I have had this problem before. The problem stems from using Outlook objects, Simple MAPI or CDO. Using any of these to send mail will cause this security popup in Outlook (sometimes it doesn't appear depending on the version of Outlook and SP).

There is a good article here: http://outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=52

I think for most developers especially those of ISV's using the automatic click yes method is not really an attractive solution.

Cheers