Actual cost and time

FommoFommo Member Posts: 138
Hi there

When upgrading from 2.60 to 4.0 SP3 the Routing Line fields for "Actual cost" and "Actual used time" is gone.
Are they moved to some other table as production orders are merged together into one? Or am I just blind?
I need those fields to do a followup report on the production.

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    These are probably flowfields that was created for you in 2.6. Just copy and paste them in 4.0.
  • FommoFommo Member Posts: 138
    Alex Chow wrote:
    These are probably flowfields that was created for you in 2.6. Just copy and paste them in 4.0.

Yes, it was flowfields in the manufacturing addon to 2.60.
    Great! Thanks for the idea. I feel a little stupid that never looked for that... :oops:
    Hi again

I still can't get it right. I miss some tables after the upgrade. In 2.60 there was a separate ledger entry table for the different kinds of production orders. There were for example table 99000794 Prod. Order Ledger Entry and 99000817 Finished Prod. Order Ledger Entry (maybe not correct english names since the customers old DB was swedish).
    As the different Production Order tables have been merged to one 5405 Production Order I guess that these ledger entry tables should be in some other table too, but I just can't find it.
    I thought it would be Item Ledger Entry, but there are some fields missing in that table that used to be in the old ledger entry tables. For example there are no "Unit Cost" in Item Ledger Entry table. It were used to see what was the final unit cost for the finished production order. That field was not a flowfield, but was filled when the entry was created.

Do you have any idea?
    Now I have looked inside both Item Ledger Entry and Value Entry tables. They seem to have almost what I need, but not completely.

In the previous table 99000792 Prod. Order Routing Line the field "Actual Operation Cost" was calculated with this formula:
    Sum(Table99000817."Cost per Unit" WHERE ("Transaction Type"=CONST(Input/Output),"Document No."=FIELD(Prod. Order No.),"Routing No."=FIELD(Routing No.),"Operation No."=FIELD(Operation No.)))

I can find most of these fields in Value Entry table, but not Routing No. and Operation No.
    Is it impossible to get information on routing number level now in NAV 4.0? I just can't believe that. ](*,)
    Or is the information published in some other way?

It is the same situation with the calculation of "Actual Used Time".