Customer Table: Status Customer field

epartyeparty Member Posts: 24
Hello,

I am looking at some data from the customer table but have trouble figuring out what is the meaning behind the following field and its values:

Status Customer field:
- open
- off
- active

Additionally if the "Status Customer" field is set to off while the Active filed is also checked - what is the impact of this combination.
I searched the Navision online help but there was no mention on these two fields.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Hi

What version is this? I have not got this field in my version 4 database. If you design the table and find the field what field number does it have?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • epartyeparty Member Posts: 24
    edited 2007-07-18
    Hi Adam,

The Navision version where I saw these fileds is 3.70 A. I am not sure what is the field number because I have no access to the object designer.
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I have no standard "Customer Status" fields either. This has to be a customization your company asked for. Contact your NSC.

We use the "Blocked" field to distinguish between good customers & bad customers. O:)
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    eparty wrote:
    Hello,

I am looking at some data from the customer table but have trouble figuring out what is the meaning behind the following field and its values:

Status Customer field:
    - open
    - off
    - active

Additionally if the "Status Customer" field is set to off while the Active filed is also checked - what is the impact of this combination.
    I searched the Navision online help but there was no mention on these two fields.

Thanks in advance for your input!
    Martin

There's no mention of these fields because the field is not a standard Navision field. It's probably added during the implementation process. You might want to check with your staff to see who requested this modification and what's its purpose.