Printer Problem.

rjdiorjdio Member Posts: 11
Hi, I'm facing a problem with Oki Printer printing invoices. I try to print an invoice by OKI5591 in Navision 3.70.

I should use 14 x 11 inch continuous paper. The first page is printed normally but the second page and the others are always printed on the middle of the next page. Next page begins about 6 inches after the first page finishes. I've tried all the paper definitions that can be made in Navision but didn't able to print the second page on the starting of second page.

Is there a tool or application that makes Navision support more paper sizez.

Comments

• PoltergeistPoltergeist Member Posts: 200
    Create - on the server or PC on which the printer is connected - a new form in the printersettings. with the correct sizes. If done, you should be able to select this form in Navision.
  • rjdiorjdio Member Posts: 11
    I have also created a new form but I can not see the form in the Navision.

Can you explain it how i should create a new form to see it in Navision?
  • ayhan06ayhan06 Member Posts: 210
    in navision (in report properties), you can not see custom forms that are created in windows..

the solution is that, for only one time users must select printer and custom form before previewing the report by using the File->Page Setup menu..navision will save the selection info in the zup file of that user and will use this informatin for further printings...

there are some other ways such as using "printer selection" table in navision and setting custom form as default form of the printer..

hope this help.
  • kolaboykolaboy Member Posts: 446
    Hi Experts,
    I also have a problem with printing receipt from Navision 4.0.
    We have an Itach Posjet1000 receipt printer which we have configured in navision 4.0 to print receipt. The printer is printing the receipt and cutting it fine.

Our problem is we want it to cut the receipt twice so that there can be two copies of the receipt. But right now is only cutting it ones.

Is there any way in Navision that can let us have the receipt cut twice?
    Thanks.