Menu Items

qkambaleqkambale Member Posts: 37
Hi All,
Am trying to build a new form that has drill down Menus at the bottom.I am however looking for a way in which one of these menu Items can Be invisible when a certain option is activated on the form.](*,)
The said Menu Item is sourced from a different form other than the one the Card originates from.[-o<
:? Anyone who can help me............ [-o<

Comments

• AlbertvhAlbertvh Member Posts: 516
    Hi
    You could overlap 2 menu buttons and make one of them visible depending on the option chosen. :-k

Albert
  • diptish.naskardiptish.naskar Member Posts: 360
    qkambale wrote:
    Hi All,
    Am trying to build a new form that has drill down Menus at the bottom.I am however looking for a way in which one of these menu Items can Be invisible when a certain option is activated on the form.](*,)
    The said Menu Item is sourced from a different form other than the one the Card originates from.[-o<
    :? Anyone who can help me............ [-o<

Hi,

In NAV you cannot have a dirrect access to the control name while writing code for the menu items, you can only use the control name of the menu buttons. Hence it leaves you with the option that you create an identical menu button and control the visibility of the same based on your requirements through code only.
    Diptish Naskar
    For any queries you can also visit my blog site: http://msnavarena.blogspot.com/