Report 206 Printing

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Hi Everybody,

Does anyone has any idea why report 206 i.e. the Sales Invoices is printing three pages every time? I have checked up all the options but there doesn't seem to be any which is related to this problem.

Comments

• AlbertvhAlbertvh Member Posts: 516
    Hi
    On the Customer Card - Invoicing tab check Invoice Copies

Hope this helps
    Albert
  • themavethemave Member Posts: 1,058
    Just a little more, on the customer card, the number you enter is the number of "copies" printed, so if a 2 is entered, it printes the original plus 2 copies, each copy is labled with the text copy so you get three all together,

our user constantly get this confused they say I want one copy, so they enter 1 on the customer card, and they get the original and one copy, and they call up and complain they are still getting two copies. when they said they only wanted one.
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    I have checked up the no. of copies and it is 0; I have even changed the printer in case it is something related to a printer setting but I still can't find a solution. :?

I have furthered investigated the issue and apparently it's the report itself which has got some problems. THe report fits perfectly into 1 page. For some reasons it is printing on 3 pages. By any chance is there a setting or something which determines how many pages are to be printed from the report itself. In other words if the no. of copies in the customer card is 0 then it prints 3 copeis, if it is 1 (i.e. usually 2 copies) it prints 6. Still when previewing the report it is shown on just 1 page.

Or else can it has got to do somewthing with the Codeunit itself? I haven't done any modificaitons related to prining so far
    I have printed the report directly from 206 and the invoice is printed just once. Therefore it must be something in the codunit. Anyone has got any idea what it might be becuase up to now I couldn't find anything
    Hi Everybody,

It's me again. I had a problem with a codeunit whcih I have modified myself and have forgotten about it. Sorry for disturbing you.