How to separate print jobs from the same Report

brebre Member Posts: 19
Szenario:
I want to send Reminder (Report 117) via email (QvPDF - a very nice tool) or
via Fax (Tobit) to our customers.

So i select eg. 100 Reminders (F5 - lookup) and print them. Each of this Reminder should go to a different custumer.

But if i select them and start the Report, only ONE printjob is created (and the first customer gets all the information).

I there a way to separate this jobs ?

Comments

• AlbertvhAlbertvh Member Posts: 516
    Hi Bre,

Maybe you could do the following,

Create a processing report only with your reminder filters set and within
    this report call the actual reminders report passing each record.
  • brebre Member Posts: 19
    Albertvh wrote:
    I had the same idea, but i dont want to do it in this way. Because this problem occurs on some reports (Invoice, Credit Note, etc...).
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    bre wrote:
    Albertvh wrote:
    I had the same idea, but i dont want to do it in this way. Because this problem occurs on some reports (Invoice, Credit Note, etc...).
    I am afraid it is the only way...
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    Are you sending the job through a faxdriver or by email? We have a solution SendX which uses the driver or email depending on the used applications. Tobit faxware has a split command. Pdf Edocprinter too.
  • brebre Member Posts: 19
    ajhvdb wrote:
    Are you sending the job through a faxdriver or by email? We have a solution SendX which uses the driver or email depending on the used applications. Tobit faxware has a split command. Pdf Edocprinter too.
    Both of them.
    @jobende@@ (german version) in Tobit, but it want work all the time. Most time it works well, but sometimes not.

So, for me the better way is to get separated jobs from navision.
  • DriesDries Member Posts: 29
    - Create a Print Job Setup Table for the divers output (printer, fax and pdf)

- Assign those codes for your customers in a new field in the table 18 (Customer table.)

- Change your Report by calling those code first and then redirect the output to the right place.

If the code if fax then send it to the fax. or if the code is printer then send it to the printer and so on...

Simple and easy busyyyy.

Good luck.